Finding out ANOTHER young teen took their own life because of bullying is seriously heartbreaking. Do kids/teens parents these days not raise them correctly? Because it seems like the younger generations are seriously mean. It’s sickening. Someone that young shouldn’t even know about suicide. Kids that young need to be taught that its ok to be different, but at the end of the day we’re all the same because we’re all human and no one is better than anyone else.
- kwyynnn likes this
- lilaaaay13 reblogged this from sonicbroomsticks
- lilaaaay13 likes this
- whenwillseptemberend reblogged this from sonicbroomsticks
- courtney-freakin-kidd reblogged this from sonicbroomsticks
- courtney-freakin-kidd likes this
- sonicbroomsticks posted this